St. Joseph School

Nazareth-Adama, Oromia, Ethiopia

St. Joseph School was found in 1959 and at the beginning was a female school until 1980 when it was transformed in a co-educational school to meet the growing educational needs of all young people in the community. As part of the Lasallian response, St. Joseph’s offers a government-recognized evening school program for youth who otherwise would not be able to receive an education, for a total amount of 2.500 students. The school sport fields are open 7 days a week to allow children of the area to access a safe and inclusive recreational area.